I was going to be aborted

I was going to be aborted by my mom with the same thought that led many women to do the same thinking about their pregnancy with 100% of excuses and 0% of responsibility. My case was similar to many others: my mom was just a 24 years old "wee girl" and could not manage to raise a kid by herself.
MANY WOMEN WERE TOLD THAT THE LIVING BEING INSIDE THEM IS NOT A HUMAN BEING UNTIL A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WEEKS, IT´S ONLY A FOETUS. TODAY I AM GONNA PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS IS A BIG LIE, NOT WITH SCIENCE, NOT WITH LITERATURE, NOT WITH EMPTY TALKING WITH WHAT I THINK OR TEND TO BELIEVE, BUT WITH FACTS AND MY OWN LIFE. READ IT AND SHARE IT IF YOU COULD!
Let´s start with a real story that a very famous brazilian priest Fr Leo (in memoriam) went through in a certain occasion of his priesthood life. A woman did seek him to get advice since she was a single mom of one kid and became pregnant. Her boyfriend told her to abort him and she as well thought that was the best option since both had no financial conditions of taking care of them 3 plus another child.
Fr Leo welcomed her in his parish office one day and said to her, 'Very well my darling! So you are looking to abort, right? I am gonna tell you what you are going to do instead: you are going to bring your 6 years old boy here in my office. I have a gun in one of my shelves here, so instead of you aborting the one in your womb, we are going to abort the other one that is already here, for he already lived a while . It is better to do that because at least you give the opportunity for the other one in your womb to come to see the light of the day, ok?'
She was very shocked with such reaction, much more because he was a priest of the Catholic Church! She said that she never would allow that to happen since she was attached to her son and she was not a murderer; she just wanted to sort things in the less worse way possible. Then Fr Leo told her, 'Aborting means you are going to be a murderer anyway! Or do you think the human being inside of you is just a couple of cells together? No! They are a child of God and in the same way you think it is wrong to kill your 6 years old boy, also it is wrong killing the baby in your womb!'
End of story: she started crying and was desperate for she did not know what she was doing. She was going to become a murderer! Then Fr Leo offered her all the support she needed in that difficult moment of her life not to abort. And that kid is alive today thanks to someone who taught her that abortion is the same as murder.
For that story we can learn something very serious: women with their minds and ideologies saying, 'My body, my choice' or 'Right to abort' or any of these demonic movements are to become not different than any criminal that intentionally killed and went to jail: assassins, murderers, killers and diabolic! It´s going to be even a thousand times worst for they are shedding innocent blood!
IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT IS YOUR RIGHT TO ABORT BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BODY AND YOU SHOULD DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT! WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY... I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS AND A TOUCH OF REALITY TO BRING TO YOUR HEART: YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME A MURDERER! AND THE WORST TYPE OF MURDERER: THE ONE THAT KILLS AN INNOCENT THAT CAN´T DEFEND HIMSELF!
I want to tell you about a story of the Holy Scriptures and show you what is the reaction of God in front of such sin of killing an innocent. That happened when Cain and Abel had made their offerings to God, called Yahweh, in the Old Testament.
"Time passed and Cain brought some of the produce of the soil as an offering for Yahweh, while Abel for his part brought the first-born of his flock and some of their fat as well. Yahweh looked with favour on Abel and his offering. But he did not look with favour on Cain and his offering, and Cain was very angry and downcast. Yahweh asked Cain, 'Why are you angry and downcast? If you are doing right, surely you ought to hold you head high! But if you are not doing right, Sin is crouching at the door hungry to get you. You can still master him.' Cain said to his brother Abel, 'Let us go out'; and while they were in the open country, Cain set on his brother Abel and killed him. Yahweh asked Cain, 'Where is your brother Abel?' 'I do not know,' he replied. 'Am I my brother´s guardian?' 'What have you done?' Yahweh asked. 'Listen! YOUR BROTHER´S BLOOD IS CRYING OUT TO ME FROM THE GROUND. Now be cursed and banned from the ground that has opened its mouth to receive your brother´s blood at your hands. When you till the ground it will no longer yield up its strength to you. A restless wanderer you will be on earth.' " (Genesis 4:3-12)
The woman who does have an abortion becomes the new Cain, killing an innocent with her free will and consent. Regardless the reasons that lead to that that blood will always be crying out to God from the ground. We should start to call such coldblooded women (sangfroid) as Cain or add to their names the title of murderer.
Many people have no idea of how terrible such decision could bring to their lives and don´t think whatsoever in the consequences that could be brought to their own story and future and other´s around them. It is one of the worst sins that could exist and cry out to the God´s wrath and justice.
And we are prophetically telling you that so you know:
"The retribution of God from heaven is being revealed against the ungodliness and injustice of human beings who in their injustice hold back the truth." (Romans 1:18)
WE DON´T WANT TO HOLD BACK THE TRUTH BUT TELL YOU ABOUT IT, FOR JESUS IS THE VERY OWN TRUTH  THAT CAN SET US FREE (JOHN 8:32), HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE (JOHN 14:6) AND WE HAVE NO POWER TO RESIST THE TRUTH WHATSOEVER (2 CORINTHIANS 13:8).
I know a lot of people don´t like to use spiritual and christian arguments and others are atheists. However, there is one place on Earth, in a very kind and special way, where God actually puts his hands. And that wonderful and worthy place to receive God´s hands are the wombs of  pregnant women.
That goes as the psalmist King David taught us with this wonderful psalm:
"[For the choirmaster Of David Psalm] Yahweh, you examine me and know me, you know when I sit, when I rise, you understand my thoughts from afar. You watch when I walk or lie down, you know every detail of my conduct. A word is not yet on my tongue before you, Yahweh, know all about it. You fence me in, behind and in front, you have laid your hand upon me. Such amazing knowledge is beyond me, a height to which I cannot attain. Where shall I go to escape your spirit? Where shall I flee from your presence? If I scale the heavens you are there, if I lie flat in Sheol, there you are. If I speed away on the wings of the dawn, if I dwell beyond the ocean, even there your hand will be guiding me, your right hand holding me fast. I will say, 'Let darkness cover me, and the night wrap itself around me,' even darkness to you is not dark, and night is as clear as the day. YOU CREATED MY INMOST SELF, KNIT ME TOGETHER IN MY MOTHER´S WOMB. For so many marvels I thank you; a wonder am I, and all your works are wonders. You knew me through and through, my being held no secrets from you, WHEN I WAS BEING FORMED IN SECRET, TEXTURED IN THE DEPTHS OF THE EARTH. Your eyes could see my embryo. In your book all my days were inscribed, every one that was fixed is there. How hard for me to grasp your thoughts, how many, God, there are! If I count them, they are more than the grains of sand; if I come to an end, I am still with you. If only, God, you would kill the wicked!-Men of violence, keep away from me!- those who speak blasphemously about you, and take no account of your thoughts. Yahweh, do I not hate those who hate you, and loathe those who defy you? My hate for them has no limits, I regard them as my own enemies. God, examine me and know my heart, test me and know my concerns. Make sure that I am not on my way to ruin, and guide me on the road of eternity." (Psalm 139:1-24)
The capitals above are mine and they explain in good and high pitch what does God while we are in our mom´s womb: HE DOES CREATE OUR INMOST SELF AND KNIT US TOGETHER! That is wonderful. In the holy secret of a womb each and every single one of us were formed and textured.
If you ask someone who understand about knitting you are going to get the answer and see what we are meaning in here. Let´s get the meaning as it is show in Wikipedia: "Knitting is a method by which yarn is manipulated to create a textile or fabric for use in many types of garments. Knitting creates multiple loops of yarn, called stitches, in a line or tube"
IN OTHER WORDS: GOD USES MAN´S SPERMATOZOA WHEN IT MEETS WOMAN´S OVUM AND FROM THAT VERY MOMENT START TO KNIT A NEW LIFE. HE DOES THAT WITH HIS OWN HANDS! THAT IS THE KIND OF LOVE GOD HAS FOR US: SINCE OUR CONCEPTION HE DOES CREATE OUR INMOST SELF, KNITTING US IN OUR MOM´S WOMB!
A very important thing that should be taught and said to everyone that doubt God´s wonders: God puts a soul in the very moment of conception, what makes that wonderful meeting of men´s and women´s components a human being! It is not a foetus, it is not a couple of cells together, it is not an unwanted happening! It is a human being, very wanted and loved by God and you could call it whatever you want, but from that very first moment of existence that minuscule human being has a soul!!
For those who are a bit sceptical about it, you could go to Science (that is called and adored as a god nowadays) and ask them, for if they know everything about a human being, if they know all of the physical components that are in a human body, if all the elements that make it are there on the periodic table and there are no new ones: why don´t they create a human being?
The answer is just one and it already give answer to those who wonder as well, 'Where the soul comes from or in what specific moment a human being receive a soul?' 'That is no after and no before than the very moment of the conception. That is the specific moment where God puts it'. And since Science still can´t produce a soul, consequently they can´t produce a human being.
Well, just for starters we can put down a couple of arguments that runs inside these diabolic anti-God movements where they teach woman that the being inside of them is just a couple of cells put together that is still not formed and still need a couple of weeks to be considered and be called a baby. It is a baby, a wonderful human being that is being textured and knitted by God´s hands.
Let´s get back to the story of my life, that is the reason why so many of you are here. As I wrote in the start of this article, I was going to be aborted by my mom. And how do I know that? I am going to need to tell you, briefly, some important points of my story and how I was conceived.
First of all, my mom was upbrought kind of by her 2 sisters and 1 brother. My granny got married and had 4 kids. Not long after that my granddad cheated on her and left home to live with his mistress. So she was left by herself to raise 4 children.
In Brazil by herself her biggest worry was to give food and a roof for her children. In order to do that she, who left school when she was 8 years old, worked very hard day and night in 2 jobs. So my mom became a woman in that environment without much support and help from her parents.
At the age of 24 she lost her virginity with my dad and fell in love with him. My dad was very popular with women. She did not have much chances since he was living a licentiousness life. But after a while he got engaged with the woman he got married and is still together until nowadays.
Without any instruction my mom was willing to have a son from my dad, regardless the situation he was in at his life. Since she got to know that he was engaged and that was not going to happen she decided to make a sympathy (to the devil) in order to have a kid from him. And so that happened. She conceived in February 1990 and my dad got married 3 months after that.
I am not sure if that was an attempt to get him back and to quit his engagement or was just a craziness of her mind about getting a son from him, when she realized the madness she had just done, she freaked out. Looking at her bright future of parties and sex and all pleasures ending up in a craziness decision of her mind she had a brilliant idea: abortion!
She was looking for becoming pregnant but at the same time when she realized that she actually became pregnant and everything, she decided that was too much. She was only 24 years old. She was going to lose her job. She was going to lose her future. She was going to lose everything she always dreamed of. She was going to lose her life...
She kept that thought in mind: I am going to abort this thing inside of me! I am going to put an end on this suffering and future of uncertainties! I do not need to pass trough that... And something inside of her would say: 'Don´t do that! Don´t do that!' But she was decided and that kept her mind going for days, that became weeks and then months.
Her pregnancy was happening in front of her eyes and inside of her things were changing and she was going to abort for it was only a foetus, it wasn´t a human being. That occupied her mind for months until the time that very stressed and crying day and night her friends offered her all the support she needed in that difficult moment. They were God-sent! They were angels that by merely talking to her and offering her support, made her change her mind and give birth to me at Nov 1990.
Thirteen years after my birth, I became a teenager. It is truth that I faced so much difficulties since I was conceived but that are no reasons why I should not be born. 'Life is not always very good but is always worth it'; that is what my dad would say and bring this slogan with him nearly like a rule of life.
As a teenager I became a very rebel one. I felt insecure, lonely, going on through dark times and did not have much support from my parents. My mom could not give what she did not have and that was all that I most needed: love.
There is a power in 3 words that many parents, relatives, friends and even couples forgot about and do not know how to say it in an effective way because they don´t say wholehearted and don´t practice much: "I love you". So I lacked that a lot at this stage of my life...
Inside of me there was a kind of hate and all kind of bad feelings against my mom. It was not only a mere rebellion that many teenagers go trough; it was something deeper and profound; it was inside of me and I did not know where it came from. From the age of 13 until the age of 15 there was only two alternatives of happiness or realization inside of me: kill my mom or kill myself.
It was a very strong and hard feeling that some people who are reading now can understand. The simple thought of suicide or killing someone should cause horror inside a health mind, but it did not in mine and that is why this was always constant. If there was any way to make it stop...
At the age of 15 I had a wonderful encounter with Jesus Christ in the Catholic Church, I was baptized, received the sacraments and became christian. The love of God that I started to feel at this time was all I ever needed in my whole life and did not know that existed. Saint Thomas Aquinas used to say, 'Who found the love of God in this life, found everything that they needed!' So that was and still is a reality in my life: God´s love is everything we need in this life!
But even with God´s love in my heart, in my soul, in my mind and the joy of the Holy Spirit overflowing in me, there was still a big and very necessary step to be given towards my mom, to love and forgive her. And that was a very difficult one that I did not understand why. After years and years going to church and praying and everything I still had too much troubles with that. She was the one that needed to come to me and not the other way round.
One day I made a decision to go to her and tell her that I loved her. I still remember that day like it was today... I went to hug her and told her I loved her and she pushed me away. After a couple of weeks doing that it became natural. And God, in his mercy and love, after 5 years showed me my mom as a victim instead of a villain (as I used to see and blame her). Only then I could forgive and love her with all my heart at the age of 20 years old.
When I was 24 I went to a place in Sao Paulo where there was being held an event for a week for interior healing in Brazil called Agapeterapia (in english would be something like healing through love). There I was brought to live again all the dark and difficult moments of my life, since my conception, on the light of grace and love of God.
For my surprise I came to relive that very own moment after my conception and could even feel the hate and fury my mom had over me when I was in her womb, when she was willing to abort me, because the smallest thought or feeling to a small baby it is huge and everything he can feel. I also relived the moment when her friends came by and offered support then she gave up on aborting.
Getting back home from that week and weeks before coming to live in Belfast, my mom opened up to me and told me what she was holding back inside of her about our story. She was the one who told me she did a sympathy to the devil to have a son from my dad. And she did not have courage to tell me but she told my sister about willing to abort me and the support she received from her friends.
THAT IS AN EXTRACT FROM MY OWN STORY AND I AM OPENING IT UP WITH YOU SO YOU COULD GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT PREGNANCY AND HUMAN LIFE. MAYBE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KEEP FROM ALL THESE LINES YOU READ IS THAT GOD PUTS A SOUL ON THE VERY MOMENT OF CONCEPTION WHEN THE ELEMENTS OF LIFE OF A MAN A WOMAN MEET.
Obviously I passed throughout all of that and could not be different, if not saying that EVERY LIFE IS SACRED AND PRECIOUS! Regardless the situation and the conditions of a pregnancy, God puts his hands into every women´s womb and knit a human being with a wonderful soul and heart, body and spirit. Don´t leave people convince you of the opposite!
The biggest gift God gave us was the opportunity to be co-creators with him! For those who are called to that vocation, after the matrimony we are called to spread ourselves, multiply and generate life. The dad should give all of him and the mom in the same way, offering to a new baby a home with a family that love each other.
For those women who want to have sex with no responsibilities, thinking they can do whatever they want with their bodies, and that they are lords of their body and destiny, being a mom is a God´s gift; it is not something you want or not want to; it is a calling; it is a wonderful gift; it is a precious wonder that God puts in their bodies, so they can collaborate with his plan of love and life.
How many couples would love to have this God´s gift and do not have it?! How many couples are looking for an orphanage to adopt a child that will make their life more complete?! Even though you don´t want your kid, there is always going to be someone who wants it. God will always want them!
Think about all the women who are sterile and regardless of what they do, they can not generate a life in their womb! And how many others have this gift and think it is a disgrace to be pregnant, that they are not ready for it, that they are too young, that they are not capable of upbringing a child, that there aren´t a human being inside of them yet... That makes me cry and should have the same effect on everyone who can see how cruel is it!
Coming to the fact that in a country it is legal to have abortions it is also a disgrace. A life is a life and whatever a government, or a president, or a nation, or the world say, an abortion it is always going to be a crime! There is an assassin, that would be the mom, and a victim, that is a baby (regardless the age and size he is) that is going to be violently and brutally murdered. 
That is so real a murder that nowadays in many countries, the law is changing and adapting to the reality of crimes that they are even talking about a late abortion. That means that a human being is not a human being by the fact that he has a mom and dad and has a soul. No! What makes a human being is the society he lives in.
So if someone on their 6, 12, 27, 50 or even 80 years old was not aborted at the right time inside their mom´s womb, we still should have legal ways of aborting them and call that a "late abortion". That is the biggest disgrace and lack of reality the human beings are living on in this century! In other words: we are trying to change the moral and ethic of human values that makes the society. Killing someone would be a normal thing, as long you call that LATE ABORTION.
About making abortion legal in a nation there is a Colombian woman who made herself a lot of abortions. Her name is Gloria Polo. One day she was attacked by a thunder and died. After nearly they burying her body she raised from the death and tells a touching testimony about how God used mercy with her. The greater thing she experienced on this death experience was the one that is related to abortion. I should say that this is a personal revelation that you are free to believe it or not.
She was beyond the throne of God and went to her judgement. After not knowing the 10 commandments she was sent to Hell and start to fall over to there. Before actually getting into Hell, she had her heels held by Saint Michael, the Archangel, brought back and had the opportunity of coming to the knowledge of a lot of things related to that.
She had seen a lot of devils, by many times, being set free from Hell and she asked her guardian angel about why that was happening. The answer was that every abortion set free a lot of devils from Hell and every time a nation legalize abortion a thousand devils are also set free from there and are authorized to go to live in that nation!
THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THE WORLD IS BECOMING EACH TIME, MORE AND MORE, EVIL. PEOPLE ARE COLD AND SELFISH. NO ONE CARES ABOUT OTHERS WHO ARE SUFFERING PAIN AND ACHING. LOVE IS VANISHED IN WORDS AND ACTS. PEOPLE ARE TIME AND TIME MORE VAIN AND SUPERFICIAL. MEN AND WOMEN ARE LIVING A POINTLESS, SAD, ANGRY AND EMPTY LIFE. THE DEVILS ARE INSPIRING THIS DEMONIC LIFESTYLE OF THE WORLD.
Having that in mind I want to make an urgent appeal here: Let´s stop with this disgrace of abortion! Let´s stop with the hate and the lack of responsibility thinking we are lords of our own lives! Let´s vote no to abortion and do our best in order not to allow such disgrace to happen in our nation! Let´s help others who are in vulnerable situation and offer all the support in order not to have more abortions! Let´s be angels in the life of those who are passing trough dark times and tell them about their importance! Let´s spread love in words and good actions! Let´s say I LOVE YOU from the bottom of our hearts and change a life today!
God is calling his people to love, to receive and give love, to receive and give life, to receive and give goodness, to be what he wants from us. To be opened to forgiveness and to allow ourselves to start again! To allow God to make part of our lives and live a better, healthy, happy and full of joy new life in the love of Jesus Christ!
For those who already had done an abortion, I would like to leave a prayer for you to make, knowing that there is a place in heaven where you baby is. It is called the place of the Innocent Souls! You killed your baby maybe moved by fear or ignorance. But the past is past and Jesus looks at you today to tell your kid is well in his arms. All you need to do is to ask for the forgiveness of your baby that you killed and get to know you will gain an intercessor in heaven; and in reparation you will become a big life advocate!
(For those who really feel the need follow this link and leave the grace of the truth and the love of God be out poured in your heart).
"In the presence of God my father and my Lord Jesus Christ I want to bring my heart to you my dear child (if you did not name them, it is time to give them a name, even though you didn´t know if it was a boy or girl; you can choose it) I want to ask for your forgiveness over my horrible act of killing you. You know what led me to do that (tell to your baby with details what happened and let the tears of love and grace come down, if they come). It took me so long to realize and recognize the evilness of my act, thinking about myself and treating you like a thing, like a couple of cells. Forgive me for I did not know what I was doing! 
I ask the Lord Jesus Christ, through the intercession of Our Lady, the mother of mothers, to pour down his precious blood over me and my soul, to forgive me from my terrible sin. Also I ask the Holy Spirit to prepare me and guide me to a graceful confession of my sins in the confessional. Forgive me Lord, for I was ignorant and silly. Restore my soul who was destroyed after that atrocity and it aches until today. Restore my heart who was broken inside and out and it still broken today. You have the power and the love and I open myself to receive that. I need your grace, o God, for I can not live anymore with this pain in my body, in my soul and in my heart. 
Involve all of my inmost being and knit me again inside your heart that was opened in the cross, o Jesus! I am asking in the power of your name and of your cross.
My little baby (say his name again) I ask you to pray for me your mom, so I could now live a life of forgiveness and grace. Intercede for me and help me there from heaven to live a new life here on earth, a life that pleases God, a life full of love and peace. Help me, my little one, to forgive me as well and leave the love of God heal and be poured all over me. 
Thank you my little angel for your love and forgiveness are recreating a new myself. Thank you Jesus for such grace, such love and such forgiveness. Thank you Mary, my mother, for your intercession and help. I want to live a life like you. I want to be the servant of God as well. Teach me to be faithful and also sing your Magnificat. 
Blessed and praised be God forever. Halleluya, Amen!"

May God fill our hearts with his grace and teach us to live a new life with his love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acknowledgement of our Sinfulness

I was going to commit suicide